Wednesday, January 1, 2020

45 pounds lost! Since coming to China 5 months ago 45磅输了!自从来到中国5个月前

Summer/Fall 2013
95.7 kg = 211 lb = 45 lbs lost now. 

Just had cookies this morning, pancakes are on deck, last night mexican food chimichangas with friends, a chocolate shake, moon cakes the day before, but it keeps going down... so I am thinking it IS the walking (or a tapeworm lol), because I'm not trying that hard. 

I live in a walk world now. 

On my Korea mission I got down to 160 lbs, which was way too skinny, but HOW did I ever get up to 260 in the first place and keep it there for a decade??? Sitting in chairs and snacks on demand?






Winter 2012
For reference, here is a picture of me being in China for a visit to the company I currently work for, in December 2012, before we moved here. I was at about 255 to 260 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment